TERMS & CONDITIONS – PEACHTREE WASTE
(Please read carefully. These Terms and Conditions apply to any online, email, fax, phone, and or person to person customer request for services.)
- Peachtree Waste (“ the Company”) charges $125 for any cancelled orders with less than 24 hours advance notice.
- Customer will accept full responsibility for contents of dumpster and agree to additional charges if the dumpster contains unacceptable materials (see below).
- Do not overload dumpster. A dumpster is overloaded if the contents are above the top of the top rail or if the weight exceeds 10 tons.
- Standard Additional Charges:
- Additional Day Fee: $10/day until auto-renewal applies
- Auto-Renewal Fee: 50% of base rental price; applies after 20 business days of delivery
- Tonnage Overage Fee: $70/ton
- Dry Run Fee*: $125
- * A fee charged for unsuccessful container pick-up or drop-off attempts.
- Mattresses: $30/mattress
- Tires: $25/tire
- Impermissible Waste Fine^: $125 minimum + any additional costs of disposal
- ^ We have the right to refuse Impermissible Waste
- Mixed Waste Surcharge: $125 minimum + any additional costs of disposal
- Dry Run Charge(s): The Company charges a fee for unsuccessful container pick-up or drop-off attempts. When this happens, we call this a “dry run”. When a container is unable to be dropped or picked up due to the following reasons, a fee is charged to the customer. Valid reasons for us to charge a client the dry run fee include but are not limited to; overloaded containers, low laying power lines or tree branches, cars or any items or materials blocking access to pick up or drop off a container, door open on a container, material heaped up or hanging over the sides of the container, containers that are too heavy to be removed, locked gates or fences, inaccessible driveways or parking lots for any reason(s) out of our control. The dry run fee is $125. This fee covers drivers pay, fuel, and time for re-routing the drivers planned schedule which takes an immense amount of work.
- Dumpsters are not to be moved by Customers. We will move the dumpsters upon request, however a $125 trip fee may apply.
- Customer is responsible for any damages done to dumpster (including theft) while on their job site. Costs of damages will be charged back to Customer. To replace stolen dumpster the cost shall be fair average market price NEW.
- Customer will accept full responsibility for dumpster while in their possession which includes any damage to property. Customer is also responsible for damage to driveway, lawn, and other damage to property, which results from delivery and/or pick-up of dumpster regardless of weather conditions. If customer chooses to open rear door of dumpster, they will be responsible for securing the door closed before pick up.
- If a permit is required for dumpster placement, customer is responsible for acquiring such permit. Customer is responsible for fines, impounds or costs incurred from state, county or city jurisdictions while dumpster is on customer job site.
- Customer understands the rental time for the dumpster and that at any time at the Company’s discretion, the dumpster is allowed to be picked up. If monies are owed on the dumpster, the dumpster may not be picked up and the rental clock will continue until all monies are paid. If customer has dumpster removed from property by anyone other than the Company without the written authorization of the Company, this will be viewed as an act of theft and will be turned over for prosecution to the local jurisdiction of law enforcement.
- Customer understands that in the event customer fails to pay in full all monies due, the Company may refer such matters to an attorney, collection agency, or file a lien against serviced property. Customer agrees to pay, in addition to any amount due, all costs incurred by the Company as a result of these actions, including court fees, collection fees and late fees. ($75 fee on returned checks).
- Ordering a container from this web site constitutes a personal guarantee. All information is treated with the strictest confidentiality. By using or engaging in our service(s), you hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions herein. The Company takes all dumpster orders over the phone or via our website. Therefore, we are unable to obtain a written and/or signed service agreement. For all intents and purposes regarding financial and/or legal issues, the terms and conditions found here shall constitute a legally binding service agreement and shall have the same force and effect as a signed service agreement. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE(S).
- I understand that it is my responsibility to either fill out and submit the ONLINE FORM or phone in request when dumpster is ready for pick up. We do not automatically pick up the dumpster after 10 days. Rental time stops once pick up is complete.
- Delivery and Pick Up of Containers / Acts of God – We make every effort possible to ensure timely and reliable delivery and pick up of containers. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, we cannot and do not guarantee delivery times or dates. Inclement weather, hazardous roads and driving conditions, traffic delays, motor vehicle accidents, delays at transfer station, equipment failure, etc., happen occasionally and we cannot be responsible for these delays. We CANNOT and DO NOT guaranteed next day service for deliveries or pickups. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our service. We cannot and will not be held responsible for overweight or overloaded dumpsters. In these situations, we do not refund or credit any amount of money. Again, if you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our service. By using our services, you hereby acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. it rains, snows, sleets, hails, etc. while the dumpster is in your possession, please understand we have no control over these acts of God. This may affect the weight of your dumpster. We do not have in our possession or at our disposal any tools or technology to prevent rain, snow, etc. from entering your dumpster. You always have the option to place a tarp or sheets of plywood or any type of barrier over the dumpster opening to prevent the entry of rain or snow. Additionally, the dumpsters are NOT water-tight and will not hold water beyond the saturation of materials in the dumpster and/or a minimal pooling on the floor of the dumpster. Please understand that the Company has to pay for the disposal of the contents of your dumpster. We are charged based on weight, and if a dumpster is heavier because of water saturation, we still have to pay for that additional weight.
- Credit Card Authorization. Credit Card Authorization: Due to the fact that we accept payment via credit card by phone before delivery of the container and due to a certain level of uncertainty, because fees and or charges can apply after the initial dumpster order, you agree and give authorization to the Company to retain your credit card information for up to 120 days beyond the last day of your container rental and to charge your credit card for any fees or charges that may apply which are covered in the terms and conditions above.
PERMISSIBLE WASTE. While Company’s containers are in Customer’s possession, Customer shall only be permitted to place or allow to be placed only one of the following as Permissible Waste in Company’s containers:
- Construction/Demolition Waste means waste building materials and rubble resulting from construction, remodeling, repair, and demolition operations on pavements, houses, commercial buildings and other structures. Such waste include, but are not limited to, wood, bricks, metal, concrete, wall board, paper, cardboard, inert waste landfill material, and other non-putrescible wastes which have a low potential for groundwater contamination. Construction/demolition waste does not include asbestos containing materials.
- Municipal Solid Waste means any solid waste derived from households, including garbage and trash, and means solid waste from single-family and multifamily residences, hotels and motels, bunkhouses, campgrounds, picnic grounds, and day-use recreation areas. The term includes yard trimmings and commercial solid waste, but does not include solid waste from mining, agricultural, or silvicultural operations or industrial processes or operations.
- Organic and Brush Waste means leaves, brush, grass, clippings, shrub and tree prunings, discarded Christmas trees, nursery and greenhouse vegetative residuals, and vegetative matter resulting from landscaping development and maintenance other than mining, agricultural, and silvacultural operations.
- Concrete and Heavy Duty Scrap means waste that is predominantly concrete, rubble, bricks, metal scrap, and/or other dense materials.
- Regular and Commercial Tires
- Roof shingles
IMPERMISSIBLE WASTE. While Company’s dumpsters are in Customer’s possession, Customer shall NOT place or allow to be placed Impermissible Waste, including but not limited to, any of the following kinds of waste:
- Biomedical Waste: Biomedical Waste means any solid waste which contains pathological waste, biological waste, cultures, and stocks of infectious agents and associated biologicals, contaminated animal carcasses (body parts, their bedding, and other waste from such animals), chemotherapy waste, discarded medical equipment and parts, not including expendable supplies and materials, which have not been decontaminated.
- Hazardous Waste: Hazardous Waste means any solid waste which has been defined as hazardous waste in regulations promulgated by the Board of Natural Resources, Chapter 391-3-11. Industrial Waste: Industrial Waste means solid waste generated by manufacturing or industrial processes that is not a hazardous waste regulated under the Hazardous Waste Management Act and regulations promulgated by the Board of Natural Resources, Chapter 391-3-11. Such waste includes, but is not limited to, wastes resulting from the following manufacturing processes: Electric power generation; fertilizer/agricultural chemicals; food and related products/by-products; inorganic chemicals; iron and steel manufacturing; leather and leather products; nonferrous metals manufacturing/foundries; plastics and resins manufacturing; pulp and paper industry; rubber and miscellaneous plastic products; stone, glass, clay, and concrete products; textile manufacturing; transportation equipment; and water treatment.
- Sludge: Sludge means and solid, semi-solid, or liquid waste generated from a municipal, commercial, or industrial wastewater treatment plant, water supply treatment plant, or air pollution control facility exclusive of the treated effluent from a wastewater treatment plant.
- Appliances: Household appliances include, but are not limited to, washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, air conditioners, and water heaters.
- Other Impermissible Materials means railroad ties, liquid waste, materials containing free flowing liquid, lead acid batteries, asbestos, paint, radioactive waste, pesticide, pesticide residue or similar deleterious materials possessing the capability to contaminate soil, water, or air which could create a threat to human health and the environment during pre-processing, processing, or post-processing.
MATERIALS NOT ACCEPTED
The following items are unacceptable for pickup: tree stumps, railroad ties, hazardous materials, household garbage (food waste) $125 fine, liquid waste and materials containing free flowing liquid, lead acid batteries, asbestos, paint, radioactive or industrial waste, scrap tires*, pesticide residue or similar deleterious materials possessing the capability to contaminate soil water or air which could create a threat to human health and the environment during pre-processing, processing, or post processing. (Fine of $25 for each violation) Example: 3 buckets of paint 3 X $25 = $75. We do accept mattresses, but an additional charge of $25 per mattress will be charged due to the $25 per a mattress charge the landfill charges us.
* Call for pricing.
Concrete / Brick / Dirt heavy loads must be placed in 20 yard dumpsters. Georgia DOT legal weight limit is 10 ton for transport. Inert loads, such as tree debris and concrete, must be “clean” which means no other debris can mixed in with the load. This is because C&D landfills are beginning to not accept trees and concrete. These inert items must to go to an “Inert Landfill” that only accepts inert debris. Violation of this term will result in a $125 charge due to the fact the Company has to separate the load at their yard before transporting to the Inert Landfill.
Keep It Peachy in Atlanta, GA With Our Waste Management!
Peachtree Waste is a premier waste management company based in Atlanta, GA. We offer both short and long term rental for dumpsters as well as compactor services in Atlanta, GA. Call today to receive an estimate of our junk removal and recycling options or secure a container. We are dedicated to providing best in class waste management services in the area that are cost effective.